- ♈ Aries: With their outstanding energy surges, Arians feel emotions with ultra intensity. They have an exaggerated sense of joy and impulse; than an exaggerated sense of rage and impatience. The Arian mood changes often. This can cause random outbursts and impulsive behaviors before the reaction is completely forgotten. Aries are are naturally hyper sign.
- ♉ Taurus: Taurus is one of the zodiac's most emotionally stable signs. Their moods tend to stay neutralised and consistent. When provoked, Taureans can get defensive, or when experiencing many forms of instability; they may become irritable or even easily enraged.
- ♊ Gemini: Gemini experiences mood swings with their 'personality' shifts. The changeable Gemini experiences many different personas in a day, each responding to the world with their own values, mannerisms and mood. The emotional state of a Gemini changes frequently, and they rarely remain in a 'melancholy' or 'introspective' mood for long. Nerves and anxiety are frequent.
- ♋ Cancer: Cancerians experience some of the most intense mood swings of the whole zodiac. Being ruled by the Moon, they are at hostage to her lunar cycle and her waxing and waning is the compass for their mood. Cancerians can feel an exaggerated sense of both joy when they have a sense of security, and melancholy; requiring a certain amount of introspection to attenuate.
- ♌ Leo: Leo's experience an exaggerated sense of both euphoria and melancholy. Everything in the world of Leo is larger than life and they are prone to random outbursts; with arbitrary triggers. A sense of theatrics in the Leo often leads to dramatic displays of emotion, especially when they are critiqued. Leo are easily frustrated with themselves; thanks to their inner critical voices.
- ♍ Virgo: While Virgo may experience fluctuations in mood, it would be rare for them to display it. Instead, the Virgo will repress the emotion, which can manifest in them needing a sense of order, and nerves and anxiety. The innate reflex to worry and their negative inner voices can cause mood changes, irritability and nervous tension. They tend to isolate themselves in their own bubble and reject the whole world
- ♎ Libra: Although Libra seeks a lifestyle of tranquility, when they are out of equilibrium their mood swings can be intense. Librans are prone to random outbursts of rage (relating largely to repressed emotions) and become agitated about events that cause little response the day after. A frustrated Libra can be spiteful and vacillating.
- ♏ Scorpio: Scorpio experience some of the zodiac's most intense mood swings. Scorpio experiences periods of joyous euphoria and devastating melancholy. When in a low mood, Scorpio is prone to extremely dark thoughts, paranoia and introspection; on the contrary, a happy Scorpio is tremendously loving, curious, energetic and prone to delusions of grandeur.
- ♐ Sagittarius: Sagittarius is a naturally energetic sign who tend to experience joy and exhilaration over gloom. They usually surprise themselves with their intense emotions, but would never intend to show them. With all their energy and restlessness, Sagittarius are prone to anxiety, stress and self deception during dark periods
- ♑ Capricorn: The Capricorn aura is geared more toward melancholy than any other sign. Although they may have a stoic and calm expression; the inner Capricorn is often racked with nerves, anxiety and an impending sense of doom. Pronounced 'over thinkers'; Capricorn can literally 'think' themselves into a depression
- ♒ Aquarius: Aquarius receive the air sign mood volatility; but their moods are so hard to analyse because they are so unpredictable. What sets of a response in Aquarius one day; may not worry them the next. Although detached by nature, Aquarius still have changeable emotions and racing thoughts which can take introspection to attenuate. It can take months for anger or agitation to build up in the Aquarian
- ♓ Pisces: Pisceans are vulnerable to a both exaggerated sense of joy and melancholy as a result of their porous absorption in the collective unconscious. People born under this sign are also susceptible to nerves and anxiety thanks to their inner critic. The external moods, vibrations and whims of others is also absorbed by the Piscean; who may experience inorganic streams of emotions.
Want to celebrate with us? Try Neil Gaiman’s Sandman series!